Sydnee is taking swim lessons at our old neighbors house. It's so beautiful there. We call it the Garden of Eden because Rob always has such beautiful landscape. We miss them as neighbors!
Syd going down the WATER SLIDE....
Tynelle and Sydnee Look at her go.... Getting ready to dive for some rings.... Watch out here I come....
Hey Jenn I happened on your blog by way of Mikkel then Lacey, crazy who you can find through these things. I hope you don't mind but I am going to link you on my blog. and this is our if interested. amerifinnlife.blogspot.com
1 comment:
Hey Jenn I happened on your blog by way of Mikkel then Lacey, crazy who you can find through these things. I hope you don't mind but I am going to link you on my blog. and this is our if interested. amerifinnlife.blogspot.com
Natalie (Brown) Puikkonen
Post a Comment